<center>6-24-2010 Nascar 2003 Season CTS Points Race
Server Name: GOBRL.COM
Server can be found on SMS Lobby
Track we are running is on the site under track downloads.
Time: 9pm est.
Practice Start Time: 8pm est.
Server IP: 75.176.105.41
Track:Gatway Night JS
Mod:CTS
Setup:Fixed Setup
Length: 35%</cent...
After a 100 laps of green flag running Jody takes the win at Iowa. Great race buy the Good Ole Boys Racin\' League. Caution Free Racing at it\'s finest. Ian blowed a tire early and spent the rest of the race trying to catch back up. He would bring his Truck in for a good solid 2nd place finish...
We will be starting up a nascar 2003 season racing cts series in 2 weeks for anyone that would like to run you can just register to the site and show up to run.We will be running the first 2 races on the schedule for fun then the 3rd race will start the points season.Schedule can be found here. http://gobrl.com/viewpage.php?page_id=9 it is called the Saviour-Series on our website see you at the track.....
Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/josparky/public_html/rfactorracingleagues/includes/bbcodes/url_bbcode_include.php on line 21
Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/josparky/public_html/rfactorracingleagues/includes/bbcodes/url_bbcode_include.php on line 22
hello all.... just thought i would drop in and say hi ...
Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/josparky/public_html/rfactorracingleagues/includes/bbcodes/url_bbcode_include.php on line 21
Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/josparky/public_html/rfactorracingleagues/includes/bbcodes/url_bbcode_include.php on line 22
Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/josparky/public_html/rfactorracingleagues/includes/bbcodes/url_bbcode_include.php on line 21
Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/josparky/public_html/rfactorracingleagues/includes/bbcodes/url_bbcode_include.php on line 22
GOBRL Would like to whish everyone :HAPPY HOLIDAYS. :Be safe.
Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/josparky/public_html/rfactorracingleagues/includes/bbcodes/url_bbcode_include.php on line 21
Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/josparky/public_html/rfactorracingleagues/includes/bbcodes/url_bbcode_include.php on line 22
Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/josparky/public_html/rfactorracingleagues/includes/bbcodes/url_bbcode_include.php on line 21
Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/josparky/public_html/rfactorracingleagues/includes/bbcodes/url_bbcode_include.php on line 22
Thanks Soldier all the mods we run are in the downloads section if when you click it you get an error just relog in sometimes it does that and you have to log in again.
Warning: file_get_contents(): http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /home/josparky/public_html/rfactorracingleagues/infusions/stop_forum_spam_panel/stop_forum_spam_panel.php on line 41
Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.stopforumspam.com/api?ip=216.73.216.217&f=serial): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/josparky/public_html/rfactorracingleagues/infusions/stop_forum_spam_panel/stop_forum_spam_panel.php on line 41
Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/josparky/public_html/rfactorracingleagues/includes/bbcodes/url_bbcode_include.php on line 21
Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/josparky/public_html/rfactorracingleagues/includes/bbcodes/url_bbcode_include.php on line 22
Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/josparky/public_html/rfactorracingleagues/includes/bbcodes/mail_bbcode_include.php on line 20
Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/josparky/public_html/rfactorracingleagues/includes/bbcodes/mail_bbcode_include.php on line 21
Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/josparky/public_html/rfactorracingleagues/includes/bbcodes/img_bbcode_include.php on line 20
Well, guys I have been contemplating on taking a leave of absence and I think that time has finally come. With the start to a brand new year, it’s going to get real busy for me. My wife is expecting to give birth to our first child (a boy) any time after the first week of January, and I still need to get a few things done around the house before the due date. Maybe even get some extra sleep in before the baby comes.
I just wanted to say thanks for letting me race with you guys. It’s hard to find a league with a good group of guys. I even enjoyed the transition from NASCAR 2003 to rfactor. I really didn’t get a chance to play Nascar 2003 (I own all the other titles, but somehow didn’t buy this one) for very long, so most of the racing I done in the game was here in the league. Also, I will never forget my first win in this league. It came in NASCAR 2003 at Michigan Speedway. Pretty close race between Benji and I, but I barely pulled it off in the end, in a close one. Thanks Benji for making me earn that one.
As for the future of GOBRL, I wish only the best for it. I hope you guys are able to pull in a full 15 car field every week.
Also my prayers go out to everyone here and there loved ones, whether they are sick or in good health.
May everyone have a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New year that is going to be blessed with many new beginnings, Exciting GREEN Flag Races, and meeting new respectful drivers!!
Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/josparky/public_html/rfactorracingleagues/includes/bbcodes/url_bbcode_include.php on line 21
Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/josparky/public_html/rfactorracingleagues/includes/bbcodes/url_bbcode_include.php on line 22
Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/josparky/public_html/rfactorracingleagues/includes/bbcodes/mail_bbcode_include.php on line 20
Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/josparky/public_html/rfactorracingleagues/includes/bbcodes/mail_bbcode_include.php on line 21
Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/josparky/public_html/rfactorracingleagues/includes/bbcodes/img_bbcode_include.php on line 20
First of all Congratulations! That's a pretty good reason for taking some time off, anything less and I would have given you the business! lol Seriously thought its too bad to see you go but I'm sure you'll be back when things settle down, this is too addicting. Had fun racing with you man and thanks for the sweet paint schemes. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!